[Asterisk-Users] call announce?

brian k. west brian at bkw.org
Mon May 17 22:58:39 MST 2004

what do you mean "I don't think so"

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Wait,1
exten => s,3,Playback(please-record-name-at-beep)
exten => s,4,Record(/tmp/${UNIQUEID}:wav|5)
exten =>
s,5,ParkAndAnnounce(silence/3:/tmp/${UNIQUEID}:PARKED|60|SIP/10|10,4)
exten => s,6,Hangup

How hard is that.. it might not be right as I did this from memory but it
all looks fine.  Call comes in.. Please record your name after the beep...
*beep*, it parks the call, dials sip/10 plays silence/3,/tmp/${UNIQUEID},
parked exten.  At timeout it goes to 10,4 which is voicemail.

bkw