[Asterisk-Users] CAPI<->SIP broken incoming audio

Vic Cross vicc at veejoe.com.au
Mon May 17 07:07:30 MST 2004

On Mon, 17 May 2004, Rich Adamson wrote:

> It sounds like you've nailed the problem with the "signed int" statement.

markster doesn't think so.  Apparently this is normal ;)

> However, I'd suggest you open a bug report on this (rather than using list
> mail only) to get it some attention and tracking.

Did so, got bounced.  I should have checked the bugtracker before I lodged
a bug report.  It didn't take me long to find 1284, which is a similar
report and describes a problem in chan_capi.

Kapejod, any status on chan_capi 0.3.2?

Cheers,
Vic Cross