[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream phone from speaker phone back to handset

dkwok dkwok at iware.com.au
Mon May 17 00:52:17 MST 2004

I have problem to change from handsfree mode to handset mode. When I
switch from handset to handsfree while waiting for connection I press
the green speakerphone button once. It is all well. Once it is connected
I don't want to give the called party too much echo and I want to switch
it back to handset. If I press the green button again I lose the call.
Anyone knows whether it is possible to switch back to handset mode.

--
David Kwok
Tel: 612 82315701 ext 1002