[Asterisk-Users] X100P Ireland Red Alarm (AR Tarzi)

Aaron Clauson aza_rc at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 14:17:45 MST 2004

Ahhh this could be my problem! I just checked which
wires on the RJ11 cable had a voltage across them and
it was the yellow and green (3 & 4?). From what
someone posted the other day it's supposed to be
Bumble Bee and Christmas Tree.

I did have to get a technician out to fix my line when
it was first installed because it was dead. Maybe he
wired it up incorrectly or maybe they just do it
different here in Ireland.

I'll buy a crimping tool tomorrow and try out
different combinations.

Thx.
Aaron

From: "AR Tarzi" <artarzi at batelco.com.bh>
>Important.
>1. Try the phone (set) directly on the line.. -
>confirm you have =
>dialtone
>2. Make sure the phone is picking up the line from
>pins 3 & 4 on the =
>RJ11 ONLY .. i.e. if your line is using a
non->standard interface (and