[Asterisk-Users] TDMoE hangs the machine

brian k. west brian at bkw.org
Sun May 16 13:14:13 MST 2004

> Trunking over IAX2 sounds very interesting, but it can't "tunnel" channels
as TDMoE does, does it?. I mean. Do I need Asterisk to pick up the calls and
redial or can I pass channels as is. I still need channels to be CAS
signaled.

Its going to work the same either way you go from the dialplan standpoint...
TDMoE sucks up bandwidth like mad.  TDMoE isn't routable either so it will
only work on a bridged connection or the same lan.

bkw