Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] X100P Ireland Red Alarm

AR Tarzi artarzi at batelco.com.bh
Sun May 16 10:49:29 MST 2004

Important.
1. Try the phone (set) directly on the line.. - confirm you have dialtone
2. Make sure the phone is picking up the line from pins 3 & 4 on the RJ11 ONLY .. i.e. if your line is using a non-standard interface (and so does your phone) this is a possible failure - not of the card, but of the connection.

I must emphasize, I have absolutely no experience with *, Digium hardware, and very little experience with the general subject. I do, however, have some experience trying to connect phones to lines.. (outside the US)