[Asterisk-Users] cdr-csv / Zaptel BRI / full number not stored (missing leading zeroes)

Frederic Olivie alf at club-internet.fr
Sun May 16 07:21:51 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm using a ZaptelBRI card. It works fine.
But I have a small problem with call logs.

The leading zeroes of the external calling party are not stored (e.g. : 0140302010 will be stored as 140302010).
Same for international numbers for which "00" will be stripped out.

I would not mind if the cdr record would give me an indication of the call's origin (national or international), but it does not.

The goal here is to implement a basic "missed call" web service that would allow my users to generate a call back.

--
   Frédéric Olivié (Alf) @ Club-Internet

« Don't SCREAM, It hurts my eyes ! — Ne CRIEZ pas, ça fait mal aux yeux  ! »
—Alf, March 2001