[Asterisk-Users] snom 2.05b firmware

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Sun May 16 05:58:09 MST 2004

On Sun, 16 May 2004 10:34:27 +0800, Lars Boegild Thomsen wrote:

>Well - the only problem I had with my Snom 200 was that after the update it
>mentioned that a new version was available - which was in fact an old
>version.  I just disabled the automatic update and then no problem.

this happenned to me a while ago...

turn off the unit... then remove power etc then restart, when it does
eventually load (andit will take a while.... log into the web interface
of the phone and manually load the latest boot image first, then when
the phone comes back put on the new version....manually !!
.