[Asterisk-Users] G729 Registration unsuccessful

Jorge Verastegui jorge at redcetus.com
Sat May 15 09:47:38 MST 2004

Hi

 i have buy two license of G729 codec, but after run Registration
program i notice this error

    Registration unsuccessful... Error code: 110

    ERROR!
    Your Internet connection is probably behind a proxy and the
    Registration program can't communicate with our server,
    however it has created the file:
    /var/lib/va-infoclient
    which contains your machine signature and that you must send to
    Voiceage to obtain a valid certificate for the g729 library.

Of course my Internet connection is OK, (no proxy)

How can i solve this problem?
Thanks in advance

Jorge

--