[Asterisk-Users] X100P Ireland Red Alarm

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sat May 15 09:19:40 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 03:17, Aaron Clauson wrote:
> I have the X100P installed but zttool indicates a Red
> Alarm status on the card. It is on its own interrupt
> and I have tried different PCI slots but all to no
> avail.

If you plug a regular ANALOF phone into the second port on the X100P do
you get dialtone?  The second port is hardwired to the first port, so if
you don't get dialtone on the second port then the phone line you have
plugged into the X100P is not working.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows