[Asterisk-Users] RE: IP-PSTN / PSTN-IP Gateway Service Providers

Aram Ter-Martirosyan aram at hi-teck.com
Fri May 14 23:39:04 MST 2004

    We provide SIP and H323 origination and termination worldwide.
Extremely competitive rates.  We have may Asterisk clents.

Thanks,

Aram Ter-Martirosyan
Senior Account Manager
Hi-Tech Gateway, Inc.
http://www.hi-teck.com <http://www.hi-teck.com/>
1225 Grand Central Ave.
Glendale, CA 91201
aram at hi-teck.com
tel 818.546.4601
fax 818.546.4617
Turning Technology Into Business Solutions