[Asterisk-Users] SoftPhone to SoftPhone with No Voice

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Fri May 14 16:46:37 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 17:46, deepak at netandroid.com wrote:

> allow=all                       ; Allow codecs in order of preference

I think the option allow=all should be renamed ScrewUpMyAudio=yes.

Don't use allow=all.  Use disallow=all and allow=ulaw for testing.  For
production use disallow=all and allow=thecodecyouwant.  I do NOT mean
disallow=all, allow=ulaw and allow=alaw.  I mean disallow=all and
allow=ulaw.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows