[Asterisk-Users] 847 IAX Provider??

Andre Normandin anorman at superdata.com
Wed May 12 12:54:31 MST 2004

MessageWOW!!! COOL!!!

I spoke to them a few weeks ago, and mentioned about asterisk, and they said
that they would be rolling out the service soon, but I thought that was just
a marketing answer!! They are actually doing it!!! Excellent, thanks for the
update.

Is their asterisk service gonna be the same $19.95 unlimited (Maybe only 1
line) service as I currently have now, or are they gonna do like a
voicepulse, and charge by the minute?

 - Andre