[Asterisk-Users] OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!! NOT!!!

Ronald R. McDaniel rmcdaniel at southerncomp.net
Fri May 14 13:40:10 MST 2004

My point is that guns don't kill people, people kill people.  Likewise I
don't believe that the security risk are the fault of the technology, it's
the lack of attention to securiy issues when people implement the
technology.  Just trying to make a point.  Sorry if it came across
offensive.

Steve Totaro