[Asterisk-Users] Psssst. The US never sleeps - let's talk dialect !!!

tmpm tmpm at softhome.net
Fri May 14 13:02:36 MST 2004

The ones that come to mind are en_ca, where every sentence has an ..eh?
ending.
"Our Weasels are eating doughnuts, and drinking beer ..eh?"
much like Aussie en_au which prepends a "G'day mate..  and ends with the ..eh?"
"G'day mate, our weasels be puttin our phone system on the barbie...eh?"
or even to stretch it a bit, Antarctic english....en_an which makes copious
use of brr..
"Brrr....our weasles froze to death looking for a phone..Brrr..."

;)