[Asterisk-Users] X100P and TDM400P non-USA Caller ID

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Fri May 14 12:32:09 MST 2004

I am sure that quite a lot of people would like to have Caller ID
working with their X100P and TDM400P cards outside of USA.

Judging from previous threads this is just a matter of implementing this
support in the software driver!

So, I was thinking, if we get together and put few $(USA DOLLARS) into a
basket, we could then ask Digium to actually properly implement Caller
ID for non USA countries.

How many of you are prepared to do this? Can you nominate your country
needing this this feature!

Regards,
SJ