[Asterisk-Users] Business Looking Analog Phone

Jeff Roberts listbox at adamsbrothers.com
Fri May 14 09:43:22 MST 2004

Steve Totaro wrote:

>Thanks,  they are kick ass.
>
>But this client wants a more traditional looking phone and they dont even
>want displays, lol, just a few speed dials.  I guess I should have said that
>in the first post.

I went on this same quest earlier this year.  AT&T and GE have some
pretty good single and 2 line phones with and without displays, but they
are really lightweight.  officedepot.com has some of them, sometimes
they have more to choose from in their stores.  Staples also has a few.
Aside from the weight, my biggest problem is somehow the users confuse
asterisk into think them hanging up the phone is a flash-hook, but I
think that is true for all analog phones.  Panasonic also make a few
nice phones but all I could find for purchase was white(which I didnt
care for).  All the phones I considered  had the mini-jack headset plug too.