[Asterisk-Users] Business Looking Analog Phone

Chris Sullivan feedle at feedle.net
Fri May 14 09:39:52 MST 2004

On May 14, 2004, at 9:21 AM, Steve Totaro wrote:

> Thanks,  they are kick ass.
>
> But this client wants a more traditional looking phone and they dont
> even
> want displays, lol, just a few speed dials.  I guess I should have
> said that
> in the first post.

On that same site, look at the Panasonic phones, or the lower-end
Nortel phones.

Or, if you are looking for old-style "500" sets, to my knowledge,
nobody is making new ones (although I'm sure someone will correct me).
It is possible to find refurbs, but they typically run about $100 (i.e.
"not cheap").

-fedl