[Asterisk-Users] pattern matching w/ Cisco dialplans

mitchel totomds at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 17:14:14 MST 2004

I don't know specifically about your question, however you can do a MATCH="*" for all matches that don't match anything (no pun intended). Mitchel  -----Original Message-----From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of RogerSent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 4:38 PMTo: asterisk-users at lists.digium.comSubject: [Asterisk-Users] pattern matching w/ Cisco dialplans I have some Cisco 7940's running SIP image 6.3 and a newphone account. Reguarding my dialplan I'm having a small issue.  I'd like to dial 9,2,xxx-xxx-xxxx for a LD Nufone calls - however I also need to dial local phone numbers ie 9,2xx-xxxx Currently my dialplan looks like so                 This DOES work - I can call LD using NuPhone and call local numbers that start w/ a 2 - however when I dial local numbers that start w/ a 2 I have to wait 10 seconds for the call to be initiated.. ie pressing 9xxx-xxxx, pause 10 seconds, initiate call. Looking over the SIPDefault.cnf I'm
 not finding a value that I can enter that would shorten this time.  I'd like to have a pattern match in say 5 seconds as opposed to 10. Any ideas on how I can accomplish this?  -- Rock River Internet                          Roger Grunkemeyer202 W. State St, 8th Floor                grunky at rockriver.netRockford, IL 61101                           815-968-9888 x102 _______________________________________________Asterisk-Users mailing listAsterisk-Users at lists.digium.comhttp://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-usersTo UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:   http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users