[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-doc Conference Call - phase 2 :)

Jeremy Hall jeremyhall at mpccorp.com
Thu May 13 13:28:32 MST 2004

I would highly recommend recording it, even if you are attempting to
transcribe it in real time.  That way, you can always go back and replay
a section you missed or want to clarify.

As an added bonus, you could then make it available as an MP3 file, and
those that could not partake can listen to it as though they were there.

Jeremy