[Asterisk-Users] Can asterisk be programmed to make "alarm calls"?

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Thu May 13 11:41:50 MST 2004

Those of you whom have a free Washington State phone number from ipkall.om
will know that one has to use the number at least every 30 days or else
the number becomes disconnected.

I have 3 numbers pointed at my asterisk my which work very well but I
still had the 30 day problem.

Is there a way that I can program asterisk to make a call to my WA numbers
so that they wont get disco'd? I'm thinking of something like a "alrm
call" that one has in a hotel room. YOu pick up the phone and program a
ring back time.

Hope this make sense.

Thanks

G7LTT/KC2ENI