[Asterisk-Users] BGM Music

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Thu May 13 10:07:07 MST 2004

You make a good point.

However in a corp environment where there are many users,
one distraction is users playing music on there pc's.

So the in this case corp has decided that one music can
be provided via the phone. If the user wants something
to listen to, that is available. Otherwise there is no
music.

So corp has also decided sound on pc's shall be disabled.

Anyway, I just wanted to hear what the options were.

--
respectfully, Joseph