[Asterisk-Users] g.729 - licenses and opinions

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Thu May 13 09:15:48 MST 2004

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 06:04:57PM -0500, Jay Milk spake thusly:
> As someone who holds two patents, I'd have to disagree.  They developed

Just remember that you were given those patents as incentive to invent so
that ultimately your work would go into the public domain so we can all
enjoy it. We are buying your work with our tax dollars by protecting it
for a short period of time so you have a little monetary incentive.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig