[Asterisk-Users] Budgetone iLBC to IAX2 iLBC

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Thu May 13 07:48:17 MST 2004

I have updated my budgetone phone to the 1.04.63 firmware and am trying to
use the iLBC codec
for IAX2 passthrough to my PSTN breakout provider. The IAX2 gateway is set
to use only iLBC. However, the SIP connection  from the budgetone to the *
server will use any other codec in preference to iLBC. If I force the SIP
connection to be iLBC only, then it will make an iLBC connection. This makes
me think that the iLBC codec in asterisk has a different sampling rate or
payload size to default budgetone values. Anyone tell me what payload and
sampling rate * uses for iLBC?

Chris