[Asterisk-Users] DASS2 support

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu May 13 03:07:13 MST 2004

My employer wants to use Asterisk, but the E1 circuit providing the current
phone system is DASS2 rather than ISDN30. Converting the E1 to ISDN30 is not
a practical proposition at this time as it'd stop the legacy phone system
from working.

Is there any sort of hardware support for DASS2? I speculate that the E100P
should be able to deal with the electrical side of it, but I'm unsure of
driver support.

Has anybody got Asterisk to work with DASS2 circuits?

Thanks in advance.

--
There are three reasons for becoming a writer: the first is that you need the
money; the second that you have something to say that you think the world