[Asterisk-Users] extensions in mysql

Jeffrey A. Tan jeffrey.tan at up.edu.ph
Thu May 13 01:44:55 MST 2004

I have already set up a mysql server and I can already use the sip configuration
from mysql, but I'm still having problem with my extensions in mysql. I have
followed the instructions in

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+extensions+from+mysql

but I still can't use the extensions in mysql. From the sip-mysql , I had to add
dbname, dbhost, dbuser and dbpass in the sip.conf under the general entity. I
also added these four in the extensions.conf, but it still doesn't work. In
using sip-mysql, i have to enable SIP_MYSQL_FRIENDS. Is there anything I have
to do like the one in sip-mysql to be able to use extensions in mysql?