[Asterisk-Users] Virbiage FT201 IAX Hard Phone

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed May 12 15:07:44 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 16:40, Craig wrote:
> Do you know of another IAX hard phone available or about to be released
> ??
>
> Otherwise my guess is, even if it takes another 3 months it will still
> be "first to market"

As far as I know only one, the "FarFone" by wasm on IRC.  He has a
pre-production model done.  I don't know his ETA, but "soon" is what he
seems to be saying the last I heard.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows