[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Eng. Vanzetti Walter vaw at libero.it
Wed May 12 13:04:28 MST 2004

Hi Roger!
the databse i have created has all the immaginable permission.....if i try to
access it with dbtools with the
username and the password of asterisk from another pc inside the network, i can
see the table
and i can read/write. Only * can't write into the table. So,cecking the conf
file and the username, password and domain are ok. Need to configure other
modules?or the information passed by sip are incorrect? I use a budgettone grand
stream and msn client it make me crazy....
regards
Walter