[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 200

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Wed May 12 11:04:19 MST 2004

I have a snom 200 and it works great with *.  They even have a pdf on their
website that shows how to set it up to work with * even though they sell *
competing products.

Only thing I noticed is that when you dial into voicemail and dial dtmf with
the speakerphone on it screws up the digits.  You have to dial dtmf with the
handset and then put it on speakerphone.

http://www.snom.com/faq/FAQ-03-08-29-pp.pdf

found here

http://www.snom.com/faq_en.php