[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: cron job to reboot GS101

Stefan Tichy asterisk at pi4tel.de
Wed May 12 10:53:26 MST 2004

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 11:11:34PM +0200, Tomas Prybil wrote:
> Brian McSpadden wrote:
>
> >I have used the cron job before, and it worked fine, but didn't seem
> >to be more than a hack to me. I found that if I turned off the

The cron job is just a workaround, but a reboot script is usefull
anyway. It may be used to force software or configuration updates.

> >"Subscribe for MWI" flag in the GS config page, and it stopped losing
> >registration.
>
> Excuse me, but where do You find the "Subscribe for MWI" flag? What
> firmware version?

1.0.4.55

No, do not send SUBSCRIBE for Message Waiting Indication
Yes, send periodical SUBSCRIBE for Message Waiting Indication

No registration loss here, but I don't know if this is linked to the
MWI setting. As an experiment I will turn it on.

--
Stefan Tichy   <asterisk at pi4tel.de>