[Asterisk-Users] quadBRI telco part hungs

Pedro Vela pvela at bomontec.com
Wed May 12 08:53:26 MST 2004

Hi people,

We have configured and working quadBRI in NT and TE mode. In TE part have
pri_cpe_ptmp signalling and quadBRI leds are green.   When asterisk in in
verbose >=2 said "D-Channel on span 3 down" and  immediately "D-Channel on
span 3 up" maybe something is wrong, because in two hours the asterisk an
quadBRI down responds to make calls or pickup. The system is running and we
need reboot the system to reset the quadBRI because don’t respond with
unload and load modules.

We are using RC20. If we put the pri debug on nothings appear.

We need put the system stable, what can I do?, what information you need to
help us?, very thanks.

Regards,
Pedro