[Asterisk-Users] Kernel Freezes with T100P

Zach Chambers zach at savagepoint.com
Wed May 12 08:08:17 MST 2004

Thanks Bill,

The Motherboard and chipset are/were VIA with an Athlon processor.  I've
just moved the whole setup to a new machine with an A-bit motherboard,
PII-400 processor, Intel chipset, and non-shared memory video card.  The
same problem occurs.  Is there anyone else out there using these cards
for data-only as opposed to voice?

Thanks,

-Zach.