[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-doc] Conference hosting request for asterisk-doc

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Wed May 12 03:39:37 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 21:52, Leif Madsen wrote:
> Afternoon all,
>
> Jared Smith and I would like to have a conference call Sunday evening to
> discuss the layout and direction of the Asterisk documentation project.  We
> both feel that the layout we have is a good start, but it needs to be
> revised.  I would consider what we have so far a first or second draft.
> What we need is someone to host the conference for us.  We would like to
> have both VoIP access via SIP and IAX, and if possible, a 1-800 number.

Why not using fwdnet for that ?

They have several possibilites for dial-in in different countries and are accessible via
iax and sip to everybody who subscribes (free).

I can have a look into how we can arrange this and maybe put something together,
that we also can use for future conferences.

Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot net