[Asterisk-Users] KIRK System 600 IP and Asterisk

Paul Berger paul.berger2000 at laposte.net
Wed May 12 02:08:29 MST 2004

Le mar 11/05/2004 à 20:03, Bartosz Jozwiak a écrit :
> Does anybody try to connect KIRK System 600 IP to asterisk ?

Yes, I have one DECT base and 2 handsets registered to a gatekeeper (the
IP600 is an H323 device), calls are sent to Asterisk to talk to MGCP
phones. Everything works nicely (G711). (except that the media stream is
forced through Asterisk, but I'm told that it is a limitation within the
H323 interfaces Asterisk -  both chan_h323 and asterisk-oh323).