[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Downunder (Australia & New Zealand)

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Wed May 12 00:50:44 MST 2004

It seems that there is considerable interest in Asterisk in both
Australia and New Zealand.

I am trying to gauge how much interest there would be in a get together
for Asterisk users & developers downunder.

I suggest you get back to me OFF list, so we don't flood the list.

Just let me know if

a) you think it is a good idea

b) when would be a good time (a wide window would be preferable to get
the max interest, i.e anytime or oct-nov or early next year, etc etc)

c) where would be a good location for you (i.e Sydney or
Sydney-Melbourne-Brisbane or anywhere in Australia or anywhere in
Australia or New Zealand etc etc.....)

d) what activities you would like to see.

Regards, Craig
asterisk at nihost.net