[Asterisk-Users] Terrible TICKING sound

tmpm tmpm at softhome.net
Tue May 11 13:14:10 MST 2004

Ive found this in audio apps on other boxes when the power supply is really
loaded down hard.
Just one more "maybe" for you to check. Have you blown the dust out of the
P/S lately? Dirt and temp variations seem to affect it as well...found this
with audio equipment at a broadcast station. (Streaming server on a Linux
box) Not saying its your situation, but wont hurt to check. If it does
help, a beefier power supply might help here. It cured my case.
Marc