[Asterisk-Users] Areski CDR graph incorrect

Gelson Dias Santos gelson.santos at opservices.com.br
Tue May 11 12:27:05 MST 2004

	Is anyboby using the areski CDR reporting tool?
     	I have installed asterisk-stats v1.2 three days ago, but I found a
possible bug in it. My calls compare graphic shows most of the on the
calls at first hours past midnight, and it never logs anything after
lunch time. This is wrong, my calls are made on business hours. The call
log lists those calls at the right time.
     	Is there something I should set on the graphic engine, like a
timezone or something? I´m on Brazil, timezone GMT -3.
	Tried to email the author directly but got no answer.

	Thanks,
     	Gelson