[Asterisk-Users] Kernel Freezes with T100P

Zach Chambers zach at savagepoint.com
Tue May 11 11:58:29 MST 2004

> Ever tried to use the latest fedora kernel. Also what type of chipset
> do you have? Might be an chipset incompatiblity. Did you ever try
> swapping arround the pci card into a nother PCI slot or playing
> arround with the IRQ's?
>
> -- Thomas

Thomas,  I could not get the zaptel drivers to compile using any of the
fedora kernels which is what drove me to the stock kernel to begin
with.  I'll check the archives again on that issue.  The chipset is a
VIA chipset.  I don't know much about it other than that yet.  I'll try
PCI slot move as well.

Thanks,

-Zach.