[Asterisk-Users] Error compiling Zaptel

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue May 11 09:45:52 MST 2004

Your question would be better posed on a Linux site, as you're having
problems with your linux installation, not so much with Asterisk itself.
Search google for "linux recompile kernel" and add the actual linux
distro as a search term (redhat, debian, freebsd, mandrake, whatever).
See if you find your answer, if not, ask in the same place you find
close matches.