[Asterisk-Users] Notice for Gentoo Users In Regard to mpg123

Dorian Gray asterisk at tintar.com
Mon May 10 21:40:00 MST 2004

I noticed this ~3 months ago ^_^

at that time, reverting to 0.59r (potential security issues) or
resampling all mp3 moh to the actual recommended 8khz seemed to be the
only workarounds.

but now I am using 0.59s-r3 for a few weeks (masked as ~ in portage) and
it's pretty much back to the previous behavior (i.e. I can throw
high-quality vbr files at it, and asterisk is still happy)

cheers
++dg