[Asterisk-Users] Virbiage FT201 IAX Hard Phone

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Mon May 10 17:17:49 MST 2004

We're waiting on the processor chip to be made for our first production
run, there's currently no stock and they're in the process of making
more. It's completely out of our hands and, trust me, I'm as frustrated
as you guys are.

As soon as our manufactures tell us the completion date, I'll post.

-Adam