[Asterisk-Users] I love you!

Zac Amsler zamsler at cc0.biz
Mon May 10 14:34:12 MST 2004

Hey All!!

I know that viruses are inevitable, but I think that subscribers of this
list do not deserve to be plagued with them.

Please make sure that you are not sending viruses to other subscribers.
You can do this via the following method.

1) run an online virus scanner to remove any viruses you may have. I
personally use http://housecall.trendmicro.com they also have a virus
scanner that runs on your computer if the viruses you have are really bad.

2) After you computer is virus free, Install a reliable anti-virus program I
recommend using Norton Antivirus.

3) Make sure that you update you virus definitions at least 3 times a
week.(Incase of high virus threats)

If you do not understand any of what I have said, Please bring your computer
to a qualified professional.(Your local computer repair shop)

If you are too cheap to do that, or think that you can fix this issue your
self, please do so. If you fail admit that you should not own a computer and
return it to where you bought it from. If it was given to you, then give it
to someone that actually knows how to run it.

I am sorry if I may sound sarcastic, but to fix a problem, you must first
admit you have one.

FYI