[Asterisk-Users] Virbiage FT201 IAX Hard Phone

Brian D'Arcy bdarcy at akiva.com
Mon May 10 13:12:54 MST 2004

Michael,

I've heard Todd's name also, however a few people from the * IRC room
gave him a call and were told that they would not be sold to.

I've had the same perception and experience with their staff. Extremely
professional and go out of their way to make you happy.  A great company
to do business with (Teledynamics).

An additional contact can be found in the review of the UIP200 post
which should have just gone up a few minutes ago.

Brian D'Arcy