[Asterisk-Users] basic implimentation

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Mon May 10 12:30:07 MST 2004

If you just want two lines in and two analog phones then you can go with a
Wildcard TDM400P (2 Port FXS + 2 Port FXO Bundle)

You can buy it from a reliable merchant here:
http://www.totarotechnologies.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/58?osCsid=f28a1614e1da27df9a5f1ad8bc832657

Remember FXS=analog station,  FXO=Central Office
Grandstream phones do not require FXS ports as they use SIP and hook up to
the network over cat5e