[Asterisk-Users] Question about Asterisk and its use

Christopher Wall chris at clearview-cs.com
Mon May 10 11:02:59 MST 2004

Question number one is overwhelming... How do you want to use this
product. That will dictate how you set it up.
In any case, there is extensive documentation on this, please go there
first and formulate more specific questions that we can help you with.

Try here for starts: http://www.automated.it/guidetoasterisk.htm