[Asterisk-Users] Transfering with Grandstream Phones

Jeremy Jones jeremy at samnjack.com
Mon May 10 08:12:36 MST 2004

The gs handytone 286 user manual at the gs website lists call transfer/call
forward as not yet implemented (the firmware version listed on the manual is
out of date, thoughg).  I sent a query to gs tech support a month or two ago
and received this:

"Call waiting and Caller-ID are implemented in HT-286.  Call transfer is
implemented but not activated yet.  We expect to release a firmware to
enable
Call transfer in about a week.

Call forward is not supported yet."

I haven't tried any newer firmware, though.

jeremy