[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & Rhetorical Systems

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Mon May 10 03:27:38 MST 2004

Has anyone tried integrating Asterisk and Rhetorical's rVoice software?
We're evaluating different approaches to system announcements via T2S.
Has anyone gone down this route that could give some advice?

I've installed festival and wasn't too impressed, the demo one the
website seems far better quality and clarity then the defaults in the
source package. However I must admit I've not yet figured our how to
change the voice, and I'm sure the quality could be improved on (in
which case, does anyone know how to switch to the Male British voice?)

Any advice or guidance here would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ben Merrills

Internet Applications Developer

Griffin Internet