Asunto: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk webmin

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Sun May 9 20:24:23 MST 2004

Just downloaded the file caleld webmin.tgz.  It appears to be a snapshot
of someones experimental stuff.  It's mis-named to be able to install
per my instructions (my apologies all) and as structured webmin's module
installer won't.  I'll see if I can get it into a form where it will
install into webmin.

If I do get it installable, who should I send it to for testing against
an asterisk system as I haven't one here.