[Asterisk-Users] DTMF broken

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Sun May 9 11:23:28 MST 2004

Some CVS upgrade in the last day or two has broken the recognition of
DTMF eg in Voicemail. I'm running the latest CVS as of now. I'm getting
the error...

*CLI>     -- Executing VoiceMailMain("SIP/phone1-e0dd", "") in new stack
    -- Playing 'vm-login' (language 'en')
**Here I push a button**
May  9 18:26:18 WARNING[98311]: chan_sip.c:5027 receive_info: Unable to
retrieve DTMF signal from INFO message from
5e9f165cd1aea27c at 159.144.58.141

By re-installing an older (cvs checkout -r v1-0_stable asterisk) version
- everything works fine again... thats with NO config changes at all..
Has someone removed some support for the transporting of DTMF (eg,
info?) - I am using... dtmfmode=info in sip.conf with BudgeTone-100's

(sent with absolutely no signatures or attachments)