[Asterisk-Users] x100p / Answer-> Flash -> Dial

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Sun May 9 03:50:41 MST 2004

Dan,
  This will probably not work.  Once Asterisk tells the Panasonic PBX to
transfer the call, the call will no longer go through the extension the
Asterisk PBX is attached to.  It seems the only solution to this (doing
it the way you are) is to have two zaptel cards in the Asterisk PBX,
attache them to two extensions of the Panasonic PBX and the calls come
in one extension and then are sent out the other KEEPING BOTH BUSY as
long as the call is in progress.  As Sam said, you will really need to
have an intelligent connection to the Panasonic PBX to do this on much
more than a single call at a time basis.

Disclaimer: I am an Asterisk Newbie, though I have been following it for
several years, my hands on experience is about a week old.

Andy Farnsworth